Help Me Grow Western New York serves the families of children ages 0-5 years-old in the eight counties of WNY.
Help Me Grow is a FREE resource connecting families to community resources and child development information. More specifically, we offer the following services:
- Information on general child development and parenting topics
- Referrals to community resources, such as early intervention agencies, family therapy, literacy support, mentoring and tutoring programs, parenting classes, recreational opportunities, and much more!
- Developmental screening questionnaires, the Ages and Stages Questionnaire (ASQ), for children ages 0-65 months (approx. 5.5 years)
- Care coordination to ensure that families successfully connect with resources
- Partnerships with service providers and child health providers
Help Me Grow Western New York’s vision is a vibrant community environment in which families have the desire, resources, and confidence to make the best decisions for their child’s development and future.
Help Me Grow Western New York’s mission is to promote the optimal development of young children by:
- linking families to information and community resources related to child development and parenting
- providing personalized care coordination
- creating and facilitating partnerships within the community to improve the availability and quality of services for families
WE’RE HERE TO HELP! For more information, call 2-1-1 and ask for Help Me Grow or e-mail us as indicated below.
- If you are a family member, caregiver, caseworker, or medical professional, contact Gerald Smith, Family Resource Coordinator at email@example.com or call 2-1-1 and ask for Help Me Grow.
- For program and media inquiries, contact Lynn Pullano, HMGWNY Director, firstname.lastname@example.org or 716-249-1070.
Help Me Grow WNY is a collaborative initiative with a growing list of 60+ partners.
We are grateful to the following partners for their key leadership and support roles:
Child Care Resource Network
Docs for Tots
Erie County Department of Health/Early Intervention
Erie County Department of Social Services
Family & Children’s Services of Niagara/Healthy Families Niagara
Health Foundation for Western & Central New York
Kaleida Health Early Childhood Direction Center
New York State Council on Children & Families
New York State Department of Health
Niagara County Department of Social Services
Dina Spiropoulos, MD
U.S. Department of Health & Human Sevices
United Way of Buffalo & Erie County
United Way of Greater Niagara
Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. Foundation