Help Me Grow Western New York serves the families of children ages 0-5 years-old in the eight counties of WNY.
Help Me Grow is a FREE resource connecting families to community resources and child development information. More specifically, we offer the following services:
- Information on general child development and parenting topics;
- Referrals to community resources, such as early intervention agencies, family therapy, literacy support, mentoring and tutoring programs, parenting classes, recreational opportunities, and much more!
- Developmental screening questionnaires, the Ages and Stages Questionnaire (ASQ), for children ages 0-65 months (approx. 5.5 years);
- Care coordination to ensure that families successfully connect with resources;
- Partnerships with service providers and child health providers.
- linking families to information and community resources related to child development and parenting
- providing personalized care coordination
- creating and facilitating partnerships within the community to improve the availability and quality of services for families
WE’RE HERE TO HELP! For more information, call 2-1-1 and ask for Help Me Grow or e-mail us as indicated below.
- If you are a family member, caregiver, caseworker, or medical professional, contact Gerald Smith, Family Resource Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 2-1-1 and press 7.
- For program and media inquiries, contact Lynn Pullano, HMGWNY Director, email@example.com or 716-249-1070.