Help Me Grow Western New York serves the families of children ages 0-5 years-old in the eight counties of WNY.
Help Me Grow is a FREE resource connecting families to community resources and child development information. More specifically, we offer the following services:
- Information on general child development and parenting topics;
- Referrals to community resources, such as early intervention agencies, family therapy, literacy support, mentoring and tutoring programs, parenting classes, recreational opportunities, and much more!
- Developmental screening questionnaires, the Ages and Stages Questionnaire (ASQ), for children ages 0-65 months (approx. 5.5 years);
- Care coordination to ensure that families successfully connect with resources;
- Partnerships with service providers and child health providers.
- linking families to information and community resources related to child development and parenting
- providing personalized care coordination
- creating and facilitating partnerships within the community to improve the availability and quality of services for families
WE’RE HERE TO HELP! For more information, call 2-1-1 and press 7 or e-mail us as indicated below.
- If you are a family member, caregiver, caseworker, or medical professional, contact Gerald Smith, Family Resource Coordinator or call 2-1-1 and press 7.
- If you are a service provider or health care/medical provider, contact Connie Desmarais, Outreach Coordinator.
- For program and media inquiries, contact Lynn Pullano, HMGWNY Director.
Community Action Organization Head Start Academy
Child Care Resource Network
Docs for Tots
Erie County Department of Health / Early Intervention
Erie County Department of Social Services
Erie Niagara Birth to 8 Coalition
Family & Children’s Service of Niagara/Healthy Families Niagara
The Health Foundation for Western & Central New York
Kaleida Health Early Childhood Direction Center
Kaleida Health Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo
New York State Council on Children & Families
New York State Department of Health
New York State Office of Children and Family Services
Niagara County Department of Social Services
Dina Spiropoulos, MD
U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
United Way of Buffalo & Erie County
United Way of Greater Niagara
The Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. Foundation