Help Me Grow New York (HMGNY) serves the families of children ages 0-5 years in the eight counties of Western NY and two counties on Long Island.
HMGNY is a FREE resource connecting families to community resources and child development information. More specifically, we offer the following services:
- Information on general child development and parenting topics;
- Referrals to community resources, such as early intervention agencies, family therapy, literacy support, mentoring and tutoring programs, parenting classes, recreational opportunities, and much more!
- Care coordination to ensure that families successfully connect with suggested resources;
- Developmental questionnaires: the Ages and Stages Questionnaire (ASQ), for children ages 0-65 months (approx. 5.5 years)
- Partnerships with service providers, child care centers & UPK programs and child health providers.
- linking families to information and community resources related to child development and parenting
- providing personalized care coordination
- creating and facilitating partnerships within the community to improve the availability and quality of services for families
WE’RE HERE TO HELP! For more information about resources for children in Western New York and Long Island, call 2-1-1 and press 7 or visit our “Contact Us” page for additional contact information.