Health Care Professionals
More specifically, we offer the following services:
- Information on general child development and parenting topics
- Referrals to community resources for developmental, behavioral or learning concerns, such as early intervention agencies, family therapy, literacy support, recreational opportunities and much more!
- Developmental screening questionnaires, the Ages and Stages Questionnaire (ASQ), for children ages 0-65 months (approx. 5.5 years)
- Care coordination to ensure that families successfully connect with resources
- Partnerships with service providers and child health providers
Help Me Grow Western New York’s target population is children ages 0-5 years old who live in Erie and Niagara counties.
As a health care provider, you are in a powerful position to refer families to resources promoting healthy development and happy families. One of these resources is Help Me Grow!
In addition to the added care coordination your patients will receive through us, Help Me Grow will fax you (with the families’ permission) a copy of your patients’ ASQ3 results (if applicable) and any other resources provided to your families.