Parents and Families
What is Help Me Grow?
Help Me Grow is a FREE information resource connecting families to community resources and child development information.
More specifically, we offer the following services:
- Information on general child development and parenting topics click here
- Referrals to community resources
- Developmental Screening Questionnaires click here
- Developmental activities for parents to use at home
- Care coordination to ensure that families successfully connect with resources
- Partnerships with service providers and child health providers
Help Me Grow Western New York’s target population is children ages 0-5 years old who live in Erie and Niagara counties.