Parents and Caregivers
Are you a parent or caregiver looking for more information on child development or parenting? Is your child in need of resources, but you are not sure how to access them? Maybe you are looking for some fun activities to do with your kids at home? Whatever your situation, you have come to the right place!
Help Me Grow is a FREE information resource connecting families to community resources and child development information. More specifically, we offer the following services:
- Information on general child development and parenting topics
- Referrals to community resources, such as early intervention agencies, family therapy organizations, literacy support organizations, mentoring and tutoring programs, parenting classes and support groups, recreational opportunities, and much more!
- Developmental screening questionnaires, the Ages and Stages Questionnaire (ASQ), for children ages 0-65 months (approx. 5.5 years)
- Developmental activities for parents to use at home
- Care coordination to ensure that families successfully connect with resources
- Partnerships with service providers and child health providers