Do you ever find yourself pressed for time to locate additional resources for your clients? Are you in need of a more comprehensive system of care for your high-risk families? Do you have parents expressing concerns about the development of their child but you are not sure where to send them? Whatever your situation, you have come to the right place!
What is Help Me Grow?
Help Me Grow is a FREE resource connecting families to community resources and child development information. More specifically, we offer the following services:
- Information on general child development and parenting topics
- Referrals to community resources for developmental, behavioral or learning concerns, such as early intervention agencies, family therapy, literacy support, recreational opportunities and much more!
- Developmental screening questionnaires, the Ages and Stages Questionnaire (ASQ), for children ages 0-65 months (approx. 5.5 years)
- Developmental activities for parents to use at home
- Care coordination to ensure that families successfully connect with resources
Help Me Grow’s target population is children ages 0-5 years old who live in Erie and Niagara counties.
What role do you play as the service provider?
As a service provider, you are in a powerful position to refer families to resources promoting healthy development and happy families. One of these resources is Help Me Grow!
Interested in learning more?
We regularly conduct 20-30 minute in-service training sessions for service providers interested in learning more about Help Me Grow. To schedule an in-service training, please contact us.
Referring families to Help Me Grow online is under development and will be coming soon!