What is Help Me Grow?
Help Me Grow is a FREE resource connecting families to community resources and child development information. More specifically, we offer the following services:
- Information on general child development and parenting topics
- Referrals to community resources for developmental, behavioral or learning concerns, such as early intervention agencies, family therapy, literacy support, recreational opportunities and much more!
- Developmental screening questionnaires, the Ages and Stages Questionnaire (ASQ), for children ages 0-65 months (approx. 5.5 years)
- Developmental activities for parents to use at home
- Care coordination to ensure that families successfully connect with resources
Help Me Grow’s target population is children ages 0-5 years old who live in Erie and Niagara counties.
What role do you play as the service provider?
As a service provider, you are in a powerful position to refer families to resources promoting healthy development and happy families. One of these resources is Help Me Grow!Interested in learning more?
Contact Connie Desmarais, Outreach Coordinator, for information on how to partner with Help Me Grow and talk about possible in-service training sessions offered to service providers.