- Information on general child development and parenting topics
- Referrals to community resources for developmental, behavioral or learning concerns, such as early intervention agencies, family therapy, literacy support, recreational opportunities and much more!
- Developmental screening questionnaires, the Ages and Stages Questionnaire (ASQ), for children ages 0-65 months (approx. 5.5 years)
- Developmental activities for parents to use at home
- Care coordination to ensure that families successfully connect with resources
Help Me Grow’s target population is children ages 0-5 years old who live in Erie and Niagara counties.
As a service provider, you are in a powerful position to refer families to resources promoting healthy development and happy families. One of these resources is Help Me Grow!
We regularly conduct 20-30 minute in-service training sessions for service providers interested in learning more about Help Me Grow. To schedule an in-service training, please contact us.
Referring families to Help Me Grow online is under development and will be coming soon!