Help Me Grow

Find Help with 2-1-1.

Help Me Grow is available in some New York State communities at this time. Check the map below to find the Help Me Grow affiliate in your area.

If your county is in grey, Help Me Grow is not yet available in your area. Contact your local 2-1-1 for help finding child development and support services.

Contact 211 NYS to find out what resources are available near you to support children, families, caregivers, and individuals.