Help Me Grow
Help Me Grow Helps Support the Children and Families You Serve.
As an early care and learning professional, you have one of the most important jobs around. Promoting the well-being and development of children during their foundational years of life requires compassion, knowledge, skill, and dedication. What you do for young children today sets the stage for how they will lead and contribute to our communities in years to come.
We respect your commitment to fostering child development by surrounding them with positive, stimulating experiences and safe environments. You deserve all the support possible to navigate the challenges that come with nurturing our children. That’s why Help Me Grow is here for you.
Help Me Grow provides support for childcare, prekindergarten, and kindergarten programs so you can focus on serving children and families. We partner with organizations like yours to strengthen quality and help you meet regulatory and program goals. There are many ways we can assist you!
- Providing professional development and resources to help you implement developmental screening processes
- Offering tools and education that improve family partnerships
- Supporting your work around program quality and developmentally appropriate practices
- Linking families with community resources and services outside your program when needed
- Improving your collaboration with community-based organizations and child health care providers
- Promoting positive child behaviors and social-emotional skills
- Helping align your efforts with the Pyramid Model, Family Protective Factors, NYS Universal Prekindergarten guidelines, and more!
Help Me Grow is available in some New York State communities at this time. Click your county on the map below to find out more.