Date(s) - 10/18/2018
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The ARC of Erie
In search of clues …. solving the mysteries of serving young children with developmental disabilities in child care community settings.
- Jennifer Felber, Ph.D, BCBA, Summit Pediatric Feeding Clinic Director
- Teresa Marioles, OTR/L, Hearing and Speech of WNY
- Sara Marioles, Parent
You will learn about:
- Identifying a problem feeder
- Treatment strategies for addressing feeding challenges and difficulties
- Strategies for improving the mealtime experience
- Understanding the parent perspective
This FREE workshop is brought to you by the Early Childhood Inclusion Committee of DDAWNY and the Early Childhood Direction Center. RSVP to calling 716.408.2589 or email@example.com.