What is Help Me Grow?
Help Me Grow is a FREE resource connecting families to community resources and child development information. Help Me Grow’s target population is children ages 0-5 years old.
More specifically, we offer the following services:
- Information on general child development and parenting topics;
- Referrals to community resources for developmental, behavioral or learning concerns, such as early intervention agencies, family therapy, literacy support, recreational opportunities and much more!
- Care coordination to ensure that families successfully connect with resources.
- Developmental screening questionnaires: the Ages and Stages Questionnaire (ASQ), for children ages 0-65 months (approx. 5.5 years)
- Developmental activities for parents to use at home;
What role do you play as the service provider?
As a service provider, you are in a powerful position to refer families to resources promoting healthy development and happy families. One of these resources is Help Me Grow!
Interested in learning more on how to partner with Help Me Grow and talk about possible training sessions for your staff?
Call 2-1-1 & press 7, or
– In Western New York: email Connie Desmarais, Outreach Coordinator
– In Long Island: email Melissa Passarelli, Coordinator
– In Onondaga: email Laurie Black, HMG Coordinator